Bid/Estimating Team AssistantNot Specified | Permanent, full-time
Our client who is based in Highbridge have a brand new opportunity due to the continued growth of the business they are currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, office based Bid/Estimating Team Assistant
The primary role of the Bid/Estimating Team Assistant will be to receive tender enquires, register them onto the company database, set up and manage the electronic and hardcopy files and assist with the preparation and submission of estimates/quotes.
The role will also involve managing client queries by telephone and email whilst delivering accurate & timely customer service. The preparation of accurate & timely management reports will also be a responsibility.
You must be able to develop a professional rapport with new clients and provide support to progress the working relationship. You will also be required to maintain, grow and assist the Sales Team to retain existing clients.
Working within a team the responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
· Managing information in accordance with bids and tenders including the accurate extraction of relevant information from tender packages to assist the Bid Team to collate and return accurate quotations and information.
· Sourcing relevant information from the enquiry for project specific components, understanding the compliancy of tender returns.
· Following up tenders that have been submitted, by way of telephone and/or email and updating the sales team on progress of projects at tender stage.
· Regularly producing and updating Excel spreadsheet programmes both for clients and internal management detailing design, manufacturing, production and delivery capacity, both on an individual project and total company basis.
· Assisting with the production & distribution of company marketing literature. Circulating hard copy & digital mail-shots using an online lead generation data base.
· Preparing sales presentations, sales team diary management and meeting coordination.
· Providing administrative support to a Managing Director and Sales Team.
· Excellent IT skills including Excel, Power Point, Word and Microsoft office.
· Good numerical & written skills.
· Excellent telephone skills.
· Close attention to detail.
· The ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
· An organised approach to work and the ability to meet deadlines.
Salary dependent experience. If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.