Finance AssistantBRISTOL, United Kingdom | Permanent, part-time
| £11.50 per hour
We have a new opportunity for a part time Finance Assistant to work with our ever growing client who have been operating for over 25 years based in Avonmouth
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits;
· Salary up to £22,425 (pro rata)
· Monday to Friday, working 20 hours over a minimum of 4 days. Job holder however will be required to cover sickness and additional hours depending on work load
· Competitive pension scheme, with a contribution of up to 7% from the company
· Free Parking
· Company Bonus Scheme
Credit Card & Expenses
· Responsible for the smooth running of Credit Card and Expenses processes including receipt management.
· Support purchase ledger function as and when required by Finance Controller including:
· Data entry of all the invoices, credit note payments and adjustments
· Registering invoices and distributing for authorisation
· Ensuring invoices are correctly calculated, approved and coded
· Maintain records of pro forma invoices
· Resolving any ad-hoc enquiries
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Maintaining all payment runs including; BACS, Foreign and other ad-hoc payments
· Filing invoices and other administration duties
· Setting up new suppliers, including; bank details and credit checking
· Assisting with preparation of cash flow forecasts by reflecting payment runs in the cash forecasts
· Responsible for the Reserve Reporting at month end including validation of reserves against supplier statements and with job holder
· Support the overall Sales Ledger process as and when required by the FC, including credit control, raising of sales invoices, omni administration and sales ledger maintenance.
· Actively support the FC with the ad-hoc work as and when required, including filing, scanning, emails, production of financial information including nominal analysis, review, creating and posting journals.
If you are interested in this role and you have the relevant accountancy experience, we would like to hear from you
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.