Invoicing and Credit Control SupervisorHIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom | Contract, full-time
| £14.00 - £15.00 per hour
Our client who is based in Highbridge are looking for a Invoicing and Credit Control Supervisor to join them on a temporary basis.
This is a highly responsible role and the highest degree of accuracy and work ethic is required.
· Raise invoices for both delivery on a weekly basis
· Raise monthly applications on projects where necessary
· Forecast cash receipts based upon invoices and applications raised
· Maintain the sales ledger reconciliation to the nominal ledger
· Raise invoices for site work
· Monitor receipts are made on time and liaise closely with the QS and accounts team to resolve non and late payments
· Ensuring all sales ledger receipts are posted and allocated in a timely manner
· Work with the commercial team on final accounts on projects
· To provide assistance to the commercial team on collecting retention invoices
· Debtor reporting by project
· Resolving queries
· The highest level of attention to detail
· Good Excel skills
· Extremely numerate
· Willingness and ability to learn new processes quickly
· Takes responsibility for own work
· Very good communication skills, written and verbal
· Tenacious and very proactive
· The passion to complete
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today. Hourly rate from £14.00 to £15.00 per hour.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.