Finance Assistant/Credit ControllerRooksbridge, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
My client who are based close to Cheddar are looking for a Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
This role is based at the company’s Head Office and the successful candidate will play a key role in maximising profitability through effective and timely management of their incoming finance whilst minimising the risk on non-payment and aged debt.
In this role you will also be responsible for the financial management for our portfolio of national account customers building professional and efficient relationships whilst providing excellent standards of customer service.
· Manage and be responsible for the financial management of national account customers
· Develop commercial relationships with national account customers and internal stakeholders escalating issues via the appropriate channels and relevant applications (e.g CRM)
· Work within the agreed credit control structure and processes, ensuring profitability through efficient and effective credit control
· Manage invoices, aged debt and cash collection in line with set targets
· Manage and resolve invoice queries
· Chase customer’s purchase orders
· Other ad-hoc administration duties
· Challenge working processes and suggest improvements
Working experience within a financial department
Sage accounts experience or similar
Able to organise, prioritise and take ownership of your workload and ledger
A natural problem solver, confident and tackling difficult situations
A working understanding of cash collection processes and Accounts Relievable
Understanding of aged debt with the ability to manage and minimise its impact
Benefits include free parking. Hourly rate from £21,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.