Sports Equipment InspectorWeston-super-Mare, United Kingdom | Permanent
| £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
My client who is based in Weston-super-Mare has an exciting new opportunity for somebody to join them on a permanent basis to learn how to become an inspector of local authority play areas.
Training will be provided which will lead to a RPII qualification.
The role will include:
· Inspections of local authority and school play areas
· Possible sports equipment inspections
· Compiling and issuing inspection reports
· Play equipment maintenance. Includes on site fitting of parts and surface repairs.
· Office duties to include preparing customer quotations for maintenance which will mean contacting suppliers. Developing/increasing inspections.
· Some warehouse duties including taking deliveries and dispatching goods which is beneficial to gaining product knowledge.
Full driving licence essential and a vehicle will be provided. For this role the client would be interested in seeing candidates with an engineering background.
Core hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday but due to the nature of the work on an inspection day you would need to be available earlier in the morning to reach sites. Time is given off in lieu for this.
If you would like to apply then please do send me your cv today for this role. Salary dependent on previous experience from £18k to £22k.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.