Purchase Ledger AssistantNot Specified | Permanent, full-time
| £16,000 - £17,500 per annum
My client who is based in Highbridge have a newly created opportunity for a purchase ledger assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Main Task of Job:
Processing Purchase Orders
Entering purchase ledger invoices and collation for payment
Ensuring all invoices are signed off by the relevant person/department
Reconciling Supplier Statements
Accounting for E-commerce sales transactions (Ebay & Liquid Shop) to reconcile month end.
Filing & Scanning
Plus other ad hoc duties especially at month end.
Due to the busy nature of the role, the ideal candidate will need to be:
· A Good team player
· Good Interpersonal Skills
· Enthusiastic, hardworking
· Prepared to work to tight deadlines
· Accurate, thorough and well organised
The successful candidate will require
· IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of Sage (preferred)
· Experience of working with purchase ledger
Hours are Monday – Friday and 37.5 hours per week.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.