Accounts Assistant -AATBurnham-on-Sea, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
Change Recruitment are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant for an established accountancy practice based in Somerset on the outskirts of Burnham-on-Sea. Due to location you will require your own transport to get to this role.
Duties will include:
· Preparation of monthly schedules and journals such as CIS deductions, Prepayments
· and Accruals
· Preparation of year end schedules required by the chartered accountants
Balance Sheet reconciliations
· Producing monthly management accounts and P&L forecasts
· Management of sales and purchases ledgers
· Preparation of weekly and monthly wages, pension & RTI submissions
· Monthly CIS returns & submissions
· Monthly bank reconciliations and making bank payments
· Staff expenses claim forms processing and payments
· Review Debtors, Creditors and weekly Credit Control
· Daily posting and allocation of customer payments
· Petty cash reconciliation
· Full use of Cloud accounting software & Payroll
· Customer/Client contact for information and queries
· Drafting of Sole Trader accounts and Self-Assessment Returns including preparing
MS Office Excel & Word, Accounts preparation software. High level of competence required in at least one of the following: QuickBooks Online, Xero or Sage One
Competitive salary depending on experience. Study support can also be provided. Hours are 9am to 5pm with 25 days holiday.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.