Accounts Assistant - Part-TimeHIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom | Permanent
| £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
Our client who is based in Highbridge are looking for a part-time Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis working 30 hours per week.
The key purpose of this role will be the management of credit control and credit limits for customers.
Experience of the construction industry would be very desirable, in particular knowledge around Valuations and Payment Applications.
The role will also require assisting the purchase ledger supervisor in posting purchase invoices.
Excellent communication skills are necessary as communicating with the site and commercial teams will be frequent.
· Credit control duties including weekly contact by phone to customers to build and maintain relationships with customers
· Receipts forecasting
· Running credit checks on potential new customers
· Maintaining the credit limit register and requesting credit limits for new business
· Resolving queries on outstanding invoices by working with the commercial team
· Posting receipts on to Sage
· Customer account reconciliations
To assist the purchase ledger supervisor in maintaining an up to date purchase ledger
· 3-way matching of Purchase stock invoices to DN (insert volume)
· Loading of purchase invoices on to sage
· Supplier Queries by telephone and email
· Credit card, petty cash and expenses processing and reconciliations
Skills and experience required
· Confident use of Microsoft Excel, including use of basic formulas
· Experience of valuations and Payment Applications within the construction sector
· A can do attitude
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Use of Sage 200
· Detail orientated
· Good attention to detail
· The ability to work to deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today. Salary dependent on experience approx. £20k to £23k pro rata.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.