Sales AdministratorWeston Super Mare, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £19,000 per annum
Our client in Weston Super Mare is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their growing business.
The main responsibility is to resolve all incoming account enquiries whilst providing excellent customer service to all clients and to ensure all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Manage all customer enquiries, providing excellent customer service
• Achieve targets on KPI’s including; Answering telephone calls, Respond to written correspondence and Respond to quotation requests
• Manage house and export account management for inter-company sales and warehouse transfers
• Prepare and send quotations when requested
• Review and process customer orders
• Resolve any issues with orders or customer accounts
• Process returns of products and assign to the system
• Provide support to the technical team on manufactured part creation, costing and fulfillment
• Assist the commercial manager to ensure the team adheres to business processes and internal audit procedures
• Customer service background is essential
• Previous sales administration is desired but not essential
• Experience in Microsoft packages
Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience. You will be working a Monday to Thursday 8:30 to 5:30 with 30 minutes for lunch and Friday you will work 8am to 2pm with no lunch.