Junior IT EngineerClevedon | Permanent, full-time
| £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client who is based near Clevedon are looking for an IT Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be joining a small IT team that is based at the company Head Office. The successful candidate will be involved in every aspect of IT ranging from typical IT support requests, Windows server management, ERP Systems management and EDI integration with our European warehouses and customers.
• Provide first level and second level support for all users in the business.
• Supporting all aspects of the ERP system, including liaising with the software provider with regards to support, development and upgrades.
• Supporting the EDI processes and new customer set up, ensuring customer orders are received and passed through to Operations.
• Early identification of risk and issues, including communication to managers with a nontechnical background. Be able to communicate complex issues in a straightforward language.
• Server management and administration
• Liaising with multiple third-party providers and ensuring projects are delivered to time and within budget
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place to ensure the security of data
• Review and document current systems and processes
• Requires good working relationships within all aspects of the business and with senior management.
Essential Skills and Requirements
• 3 years’ experience of supporting IT in a multi-site business
• 3 years’ experience support Microsoft technologies
• Microsoft SQL skills
• Knowledge of ERP application support
• Strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
• Flexibility of hours and some UK & European travel
• People skills to operate successfully with team members and senior management
• Experience within a similar role
Desirable Skills and experience:
• SYSPROERP experience
• Experience of EDI
• Experience of working in a product environment
• Microsoft 365 experience
You will have experience of support IT in a small\medium size company and have a wide range of IT skills. You will have experience of dealing with day to day IT issues whilst having the ability to work on multiple projects. You will have the ability to absorb new skills and work to tight deadlines.
Salary £25k to £30k depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.