Accounts AssistantHIGHBRIDGE, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
Our established and reputable client, based in Highbridge, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a full time, permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to support the running of a busy office within a small accounts team, reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
Duties to include:
· Daily Till Reconciliation
· Processing Purchase Orders
· Entering purchase ledger invoices and collation for payment
· Maintaining a manual cashbook, dealing with petty cash, balancing the monthly sales book and checking sold and redeemed vouchers.
· Accounting for E-commerce sales transactions (Ebay & Liquid Shop)
· Plus other ad-hoc duties especially at month end
Due to the busy nature of the role, the ideal candidate will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and prepared to work to tight deadlines. The successful candidate will require strong Excel skills.
Hours are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday with a flexible start/finish time available.
This role is offering £18,000 - £21,000 based on experience and will suit a candidate currently studying their AAT.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.