Administrator/Customer Co-ordinatorMark, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £19,000 - £20,800 per annum
Our client who are based in Mark are looking for an experienced Administrator/Customer Service Assistant to join their expanding company.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and be confident liaising with people at all levels.
The role encompasses the following duties:
· Organising daily and weekly run sheets for drivers.
· Contacting drivers to update any jobs or change in the run sheet.
· Placing information onto the database and keeping it up to date.
· Working with customers to take new orders
· Liaise with customers regarding pricing
· Answering the telephone and taking messages.
· Emailing, filing and dealing with paperwork
· Tracking vehicles and legal running of the drivers, tachos, hours etc
· Liaising with other team members regarding event work and invoicing.
· Providing clients with paperwork when requested
The successful candidate will be somebody that can think on their feet and be a good problem solver. Paying good attention to detail is also essential as is having a friendly and confident manner. This role does involve working using your own initiative so you must be comfortable doing this.
If you are interested in this position then please send your cv to me today for consideration.
This role is offering between £19,000 and £20,800 per annum and is a full time, permanent role.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with one hour for lunch.
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business, and is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.