Area Sales Representative - Carpet ManufacturerNottingham | Permanent, full-time
| £34,000 - £50,000 per annum (Negotiabe Salary + Bonus + Car etc)
Sales Representative - Carpet and Flooring products to Retailers - East Mids Region
Area to be covered: East Midlands Region, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and South Yorkshire Areas.
Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a well known UK Carpet and Flooring Manufacturer / Distributor in their search for a Sales Representative to work on their behalf in the East Midlands Region calling on Retailers in the Area.
Our clients are a Quality UK based Carpet Manufacturer who also offer a wide range of related Flooring products such as LVT and Accessories. They are seeking a Flooring Industry Professional, either from a Retail Management or Sales Representative background to offer a full consultative service to their strong client base in the area. The area has been well worked and would be considered "warm". our clients offer an excellent environment to work in and are really supportive of their team, backing them with fantastic products, prices and service that being part of a Group of UK Manufacturers they are able to do.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for building a network of clients from within the Retail Flooring market. This will include Small retailers, Large Retailers, Buying Groups. Experience of selling into these markets is essential as is a strong knowledge of the Retail Flooring and Carpet Market.
The role will by its nature involve a strong element of new business development and subsequent management of the customer base as it builds as well as account management of the existing base.
The ideal Carpet Sales Representative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experienced Retail Flooring Sales Representative or Retail Manager Background.
- Strong drive and enthusiasm for New Business generation will be an essential element of this role.
- A tenacious and professional attitude to the development and management of your area.
- Well presented with excellent interpersonal as well as high level communication skills (written and Verbal).
- This is a role for a flooring Industry insider who knows the region and the potential for business within it to really generate a fantastic career opportunity for themselves within this significant player in the UK Carpet and Flooring market.
For immediate Consideration please apply via the Link on this page attaching your CV or, for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Required Skills / ExperienceArea Sales
- Sales Representative
- Retail management
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry