Assistant Depot Manager - Commercial FlooringMilton Keynes | Permanent, full-time
| £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (Negotiabe Salary + Bonus)
The Fitters Desk and our Associates are delighted to be assisting their Clients, a leading Player in the installation of Carpets into New Build Homes throughout the UK with several depots and an impressive central Hub in their search for additional Staffing as the business continues to go from Strength to Strength.
In this instance we are seeking an Experienced High Calibre Flooring Installation Professional to become the Assistant Hub Manager for their brand new operation based in Peterborough.
The Role will involve an array of duties not limited to but including:
- Management duties relatively to Stock Control and planning out works.
- managing the cutting machine and ensuring required carpet lengths are ready for fitters to collect.
- liaison with clients, fitters and internal management / head office teams to deliver great service.
- Stepping up in Depot Managers absence.
- Management of the Logistics of the operation will be another Key function of the role, ensuring a steady and efficient flow of Materials and Manpower to enable a smooth delivery of the Service of installing the Flooring on time and to a high standard.
- You will liaise additionally with the companies Fitting Teams and where needed source additional Manpower through contacts that you have.
- You will be comfortable with Computers and Email etc, Our clients operate a Central Call off Computer system that they are confident is straightforward to learn if you are confident with basic computing / IT skills.
- An Experienced Flooring Person.
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Confident with IT.
- A Keen Eye / Track Record for Logistics and of Man Management.
- Some experience with carpet cutting machines wouldn’t be desirable.
- A Strong and Confident leader who is comfortable dealing with Tradesmen and Site Managers.
- An Energetic and “Can Do” Personality with a Client led focus and a strong desire to deliver a First Class Service Day in Day Out.
- Happy to Travel around the Region as required but mainly be based in the Hub in Milton Keynes...
In return our clients are prepared to offer an Attractive Negotiable Package including a Company Vehicle (a Van probably) and a Salary in the Region of £25-30k to start with.
For Immediate Consideration for this exciting Opportunity to join a recognised Market leader please Apply today via the Links on this Page, or, for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 07531 373995.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the Flooring Industry.