Full Stack DeveloperBromsgrove, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £70,000 - £80,000 per annum (Based on Experience)
Role: Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Our client is a FinTech Software House that provides finance automation solutions that control cash flow in the real time. Their powered solutions are used by many leading brands such ITV, Hitachi, CAT etc.
· Dealing with complex logic problems
· Dealing with large datasets
· Agile environment
· Make changes to their product source code
· Extend application to implement custom logic via plugins
· Produce code/solution to a high standard which meet their customers’ requirements
· Ensure the code/solutions are compliant with non-functionality requirements (security and performance)
· Perform technical analysis/technical design and architecting
· Unit testing
· Conduct peer reviews of code
· Working on bug fixes for existing code
· Document all work thoroughly via Jira
· Salary is between 70-80K
· Bonus scheme
· Business Casual Dress
· Company Events & Social Hours