Senior PHP DEVELOPERDoncaster, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Based on Experience)
Senior PHP Developer
Chapman Tate are currently seeking a PHP Developer for an Insurance company. They are looking to bring someone in to take responsibility for developing core business systems in the house. As a senior member of the development team, you will be heavily involved in the planning, design and build process. In this role, you will be developing new functionality and methods to improve their customer journey + mentoring and encouraging junior members of staff.
To succeed as a PHP Developer, you need:
· Experience of working with Vagrant or Docker
· Expertise with PHP 7.x
· Experience with MVC
· Expertise with a mainstream PHP Framework (preferably Laravel 5.x – 6.x)
· A solid understanding of web application development, from the user interface to relational database structures
· Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
· Social / Team Events
In return as a Sales you will receive:
· Salary of £40,000 - £45.000
· Free on-site parking
· Free gym access
· Paid for online training courses
· Fantastic Career progression opportunities
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, send your CV!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential chat. A more thorough job specification and phone call will be followed up to the relevant applicants.