3rd Line EngineerWarwickshire, United Kingdom | Permanent, full-time
| £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Chapman Tate are working with a growing company in Stratford Upon Avon who are well established and have received many awards since their inception. Recently the company have acquired a new clients and growing their existing client base across the UK and are now looking for 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer to be based in their offices to work on projects dedicated to new technology upgrades and implementations.
Working with the following technologies will form part of the role:
· Office 365 covering SharePoint and Teams
· Exchange Server upto 2016
· Virtualisation – VMware covering upgrades, migrations, implementation and administration
· Active Directory covering GPO, ADFS, Domain controls and permissions
· Firewall Technologies and Configuration
· VPN Technologies
· Trouble shooting and diagnostic experience via logs and reports
Your duties as a 3nd line engineer will be to:
· Provide exemplary technical support combined with high levels of customer service to the clients onsite and remotely
· Eager to learn and will be receptive to new information and skills
· A day’s work will consist of escalating issues, maintaining daily checks are executed, meeting and exceeding SLAs to ensure targets are met as well as working on projects.
· On call rotation within the team which you will receive payment for
In exchange for your hard work, you will receive training, car allowance and out of hours payments as well as a supportive working environment.
They are offering a great benefits package and an opportunity to be part of a growing company. If you want to explore this opportunity further, please get in contact and further details will be provided. First stage interviews will be a phone call and then onsite giving you an opportunity to further understand the role and company in person.
Please contact Vitesh Katwa on 0121 227 4209 or email at email@example.com